Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cyber Monday


I have been working hard to have everything loaded in my shop for Cyber Monday!!  You will find the biggest selection in the Etsy shop: www.mommagoddess.etsy.com for the jewelry items.  It just holds more items.  The www.mommagoddesstreasures.com shop has some great gift ideas for you.  For example, great little Christmas pins with an attitude, or bottle decorations for the proverbial gift of wine, or even lovely plant picks for your friend with the green thumb.  Check out that site and if you purchase, I will credit back any money charged for shipping!





Be sure to stop by to see what other new items I have in the shop.  I'm sure you will find something for that special person in your life!!  Have a GREAT Cyber Monday and don't forget FREE shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment