Friday, March 5, 2010

UWIB Spring Items Found

I've been looking through our Unique Women in Business UWIBSpring items and have found some truly beautiful items.  Take a peek at what I have found.

 

Handmade 5x7 blank photo notecard featuring an image of a floral bouquet - $5

Crazy for Collars 

HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER'S COMING 

ADJUSTABLE DOG COLLAR WITH BOW - $10.75

 

Ayca

 

Aqua Blue Mulberry Curly Scarf with white sparkle - $16.80

Ciaobela

 

Reversible Mad Hatter and 

White Rabbit Art Frame Pendant - $12

Pink Fink 

 

Sweet Easter Bunny Pin - $3.50


Momma Goddess 

 

Spring Butterfly Magic Earrings - $11

Check it out!!  See what you find for Spring, you may be pleasantly surprised to find some great Easter gifts, Mother's Day gifts, goodies for that Easter Basket, or even a great gift for yourself!  

Check back tomorrow to see what else I find.







 


 



 

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful Spring items. And the sun is shining today and UWIB team is having a great sale! I'm going to go and check out some shops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Reversible Mad Hatter and
    White Rabbit Art Frame Pendant - $12 from Ciaobela! I couldn't resist it and bought one! It's AWESOME!

    Also, great idea posting favorite uwibspring items on your webpage!!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds!
    For me is great surprise :)
    It's a pleasure to be in here...
    Thank you so much Trudy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday was the first day of Spring...I can smell it in the air and SEE it on your blog page! I'm sure we all appreciate you sharing our work, I know I do.

    Thanks for including my "white rabbit" pendant.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete