Friday, January 14, 2011

Rings by Popular Demand

I have received several requests for rings.  After studying all the various ways to make wire wrapped rings and then thinking about all the different sizes involved I decided on an easier approach. 

Flower rings on adjustable bands are my latest little idea.  I made a couple dozen to take to the Vixen Holiday Fashion Show in Denver at the Grant Humphries Mansion and they were a HIT!!  I sold just about all of them.  So, I am off and running, or should I say gluing?, and these little rings are so delicate and feminine they are hard to resist. 

I'll show you a few I've made, but later you will see the BIG flower rings!!  I don't want to overwhelm you all at once!

Let me know what you think or pop over to the shop in Etsy and pick some up for yourself or gifts.

Just wait until you see the BIG flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment