Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo - Let's Celebrate!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!  The fifth of May in 1862, the Mexican army fought a battle in Puebla against the French army.  This battle was destined to be won by the French, but the Mexican people had more will and determination for freedom than many realized.  This date has been celebrated since then with much gusto and revelry by both the United States and the Mexican people. 

In honor of this festive day, I am posting some of my popular Calaveras earrings; aka Day of the Dead, Día de los Muertos, and Sugar Skulls.  There are probably more, but this is what I'm aware of at this time.  

Dressed up version with bows!

Purchased for a wedding!

 I can hardly wait to see the picture of the bride with these earrings on for the special day!!  


 
I have them in all colors.  Just let me know what your favorite color is and I'll create a pair just for you!!  What about pink???

Great for the girly girl!

 Purple, you say??

Is Purple Regal??

I could go on and on, but you get the drift.  These are fun and versatile.  Use them for Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, Day of the Dead, or even for that wedding day!  I'll post her picture as soon as I receive it. 

Enjoy some fun food and drink, as well as time with good friends.  Now, I'm off to make some margaritas and some tacos!!!  Celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment