Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy with Wedding Treasures


I have been so busy making wedding treasures that I have neglected my blog, and that is just not acceptable!!  I will be a little more faithful starting today!

Here's a little view of the necklace I just created for the Mother of the Groom.  I can't wait for her to see it, I think she will love it!  She sent me pictures of her dress and this is what I've created to go with it.






It sparkles and shimmers just the right amount so as not to outdo our lovely bride, but this mother will definitely make a statement!  I hope to share some of the pictures of the day with you when all the festivities are over.

The center stone is a "Swarovski Elements divine rock crystal fancy stone was developed in collaboration with Versace, a famous Italian design house. The divine rock highlights the precision-cut beauty of organically shaped crystals. A combination of matte and sparkling facets in an asymmetrical shape. The fancy stone has a flat, mirrored back for added light reflection"  and it finishes the piece so well.

Let me know what you think.  Tomorrow I will show you the bridesmaid's jewels!!  

9 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! That is amazing!!!!!! You always do some AMAZING work! WOW I wish i had 1/4 of your talent! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking, Trudy! Great work of art--I'm sure she will love it and the Bride may be just a bit envious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m so impressed! That is truly stunning. Great work and she's going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely stunning! Makes me want to get dressed up and go to a wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is amazing Trudy! So lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete