Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last Week for Christmas in July Sale!!

This is the last week for my Christmas in July sale!  I wanted to give you a little reminder.  There are some great prices in that category.  Some $5 earrings are available.  All orders over $25 will receive FREE shipping!  I love free, don't you?


 They aren't all just Holiday earrings, but I'm trying to get you in the mood first!
$5 pair --- don't wait too long!











I love to have all my holiday shopping finished early so I am able to just relax and enjoy the holidays when they arrive.  Now, I don't have them wrapped, but at least I use the sales all year to get the purchasing part out of the way.  


Make a list of gifts you need to have for the holidays; then start buying a few a month and soon you will be well under way.  


Then all you will need to worry about will be what cookie and candy recipes you will want to try.


Browse Etsy for the christmasinjuly or cij tags and you will discover a world of hand crafted gifts for this year.

Happy Shopping!! 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment