Thursday, February 24, 2011

CRAVE Denver - An Urban Girl's Guide

The new CRAVE Denver guide is hitting the newsstands today and I'm featured in this book!  This book is known as the Urban Girl's Manifesto and is the most unique and stylish guidebook for Denver living. It is a celebration of women entreprenesses that showcases some of the most creative, interesting, and gutsy proprietors throughout the Front Range.

 For a limited time I will be giving this book to my customers when they make a purchase of $75 or more!  The book sells for $19.95 on the newsstands so that is an awesome bargain for you.  Also, you will find coupons in the back of the book to use at your favorite shop.  


I am excited to share this opportunity with you and can hardly wait to see what other unique women owners can be found within the pages.


Let me know what you think.  Do know that you are able to purchase the book outright on my website as well; but why not have some treasures to show for it?

Tonight is our book launch party and I will be meeting many of the other sassy ladies in the guide.  I will try to keep you posted about the night!
Stop by my website for the book Momma Goddess Treasures or to purchase some treasures to earn a free one, stop by my Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment