Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gas Money to go to my Mom's House

Yes, that is correct; I'm talking about gas money to make the trip to my Mom's house in Oklahoma.  I know you have all noticed the price of gas lately.  Wow, with prices soaring to the $4 mark it makes a little 13 hour drive to my mom's house really expensive.  So, to help offset the outrageous cost of gas to get my husband, myself, and our two little dogs to visit Grandma, I am offering special prices on earrings.  


Spread the word -- baby needs new shoes!!  Oh, I mean, the pickup needs a full tank!!!


Here they are just sweet and simple AND totally affordable!!  Get several pair for yourself; stock up for your friends; get a little holiday shopping out of the way; just get to the shop and buy buy buy!!!


Large Filigree Leaf Earrings $9
Big and bold--these earrings are so in style right now!!


Just a Little Heart $6.50
Sweet, simple, delicate, and affordable!!  Who knew???
Silver Goddess Style $9
Need a pair of nice, long earrings that are lightweight and match everything??  Here you go!


In the Round $9
There is definitely something like a sea creature feel to these.  They have great definition and texture, plus they have the little waves to create a unique look.  Extremely lightweight and guaranteed to be worn again and again.


I have more, but don't want to drive you crazy--so just run to my Etsy shop to check out these great finds, as well as some $5 angel wing earrings


Now, if you have the need for some bling--never fear--head to my regular website for lots of sparkle.
Sparkle Ball Stretch Bracelets

I have a few of these sparkly stretch bracelets in purple, blue, silver, and black.  These are only $12 each, but if you buy 2 or more they are then $10.
Glam Rhinestone Bangles

Now these bangles are magnetic and super fun to wear!!  I picked up quite a selection of colors, but don't have too many in stock--so don't delay if you want some of these pretties!  $12 each or $10 for 2 or more.  While they last!!!


Okay, that should give you plenty to think about and I know some of you have already received that income tax refund, so spend it on some Bling, Baby!!!










2 comments:

  1. I love the bling!

    Great sale too! It is so hard to travel to see loved ones with the gas prices sooooo high!!!!

    May you have tons of sales!
    Karen

    www.jmjcreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Hi there! I am your newest follower from the EE Team & would love it if you stopped by and followed me! Be sure to check out today's product review post of a fellow EE Team member :) Hope you are having a great day! (My name above links directly to my site..)

    ReplyDelete