Monday, March 21, 2011

Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week - Abby Chase Designs

The newest Etsytwitter team Shop of the Week was just announced and it is Abby Chase Designs so I did a quick preview of her shop to see if I could find some unique items to share with you.  You know I did or we wouldn't be here.

I remember riding with my Dad in the car and every time he put his seat belt on he hooked a clothespin up by the top.  When I asked him why he did that he said the belt always rubbed his neck too much.  Well, since then I, too, have found that same issue in different vehicles.  Abby Chase has solved our dilemma with a little style and flair!
Adult Seat Belt Covers in choice of colors
And if that wasn't clever enough look at these:
Baby Seat Belt Covers 
We are all aware of how protective new mothers are with their babies.  This is a wonderful touch!

Now check out what I found in her shop; and we all know how handy these little devils will be.
Incognito Tampon Wallet
You just can't get any more discreet than that.  And I also want to point out that when you do need these little personal protection aids, they won't be in the bottom of your purse halfway ripped out of the wrapper and need to be blown off before you can use them!!  Now don't even try to tell me you don't know what I'm talking about!  We have all been there, done that!

If you are a seamstress and want to make your own, she also sells the tutorials in her shop for all of her items.  You can make them for the holidays or birthdays for all your friends!!  But for those of you who do not want to sew or can't--slip on over to her shop this week.  She has specials!!!  Who doesn't love a good special??

Just for this week,
AbbyChaseDesigns is offering
20% off
Use code SOTW20 
 
For more about Mandy and AbbyChaseDesigns:


Stop by to see her and tell her you saw her here at the Momma Goddess blog!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice feature for such a useful and pretty product! I am constantly amazed the wonderful things people come up with! Nice update on the clothes pin!

    Having a great time reading unique women in business blogs on SPRING!

    Let’s shop and blog hop!

    http://www.ciaobela.etsy.com (artisan jewelry)
    http://www.sellementz.etsy.com (handmade jewelry making supplies/elements)
    My Blog: http://www.bellalindadesigns.net

    ReplyDelete