Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week - Faerytale Wings Art

You know all those little pictures in the back of books that tell you to draw a copy of the picture and send it in to go to art school??  Did you ever try it?  Well, I have and I want you to know that my picture didn't look quite right--thus my love of abstracts.  Well, let me introduce you to the Etsytwitter Team's Shop of the Week - Faerytale Wings Art - aka Lydia and Curtis Kinsey.  I doubt that Lydia did the drawing, but if she did, it matched perfectly!  Her skill with a pencil is phenomenal.  
I love to buy art for my daughters and started when they were young.  Faerytalewings has some great ACEO's in their shop that would be perfect for starter art work for your child.  And the price is right as well.  Check out the princesses starting with the newest princess on the scene:


Tiana The Princess and the Frog ACEO

My all time favorite from Sleeping Beauty:
Make it Blue Princess Aurora
Or everyone's underdog:
Cinderella
Each one of these gorgeous creations are only $5.  Now wouldn't that be great tucked in an Easter basket?  But wait, there's more . . . they are offering a special this week only.


15% off all items in the Etsy Shop
Use the code ETTSOTW
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment