Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Treasure after Treasure after Treasure

I have been so busy in my little studio creating new treasures in preparation for the upcoming weekend.

First of all, I will be at the Whimmydiddle in Scott City, Kansas for the day! I am truly excited to meet some new people and perhaps see a few of the ones I met in Garden City. They are truly a spectacular group of people and I hope I can thrill them with a few new pieces.

Second, don't forget the Business Women's Expo located right here in the comfort of your own home! Yes, check out the blogs of all the creative women who have prepared a night of shopping and excitement from your own little nest. You won't even have to brave the weather, if it is bad in your location!

It has been rather cool in Colorado these past few days. We even had a little snow in Loveland this afternoon.

See you this weekend--either in person, or on the web!! Mention this blog and receive FREE SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment