Monday, November 8, 2010

Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week - Aquarian Bath

Cory Trusty of Aquarian Bath is the Etsy Twitter Team shop of the week!  Congrats to Cory!!  I love her shop and drift in there regularly to stock up on goodies. 

As the name implies, she makes and carries a wide array of bath products, but I love the other items she carries.  For example, I use an eye pillow at night to sleep.  I hate having lights wake me or keep me awake and I love the aroma from the pillows.  I ordered a great eye pillow from her shop and she will even make them in different colors if you have a preference.  Check this one out:
Eye Pillow with Organic Lavender & Organic Flax

Also, check out the great neck wrap for those days that you have strained or tensed a little too much.
Microwavable Lavender Flax Neck Wrap

 I believe the fact that she grows most of her own herbs is important so you know she is accurate when she says 'organic' on her labels.  She even sells seeds on her website so you, too, are able to grow your own herbs.  She has three kinds of basil seeds available, but I am drawn to this one.
Thai Basil Seeds
 Among her many and unique items I have found I absolutely LOVE her solid perfumes.  A tiny bit goes a long way and they last forever.  You don't have to smell like everyone else when you order your own unique perfume from Cory.  I have tried this one and found it to be unique.
Jasmine Sambac Perfume
 I forgot to close it one day and left it sitting on the counter in my bathroom and found it to be a rather lovely room freshener as well.

Stop by Cory's shop to check out her other goodies.  I know you will find some lovely gift items to help you stock up for the holidays.  

She has a special running for her Shop of the Week, she will include a package of seeds of your choice with each purchase.  Mention "Etsytwitter Team SOTW" in notes to seller and let her know which seeds.


1 comment: