Sunday, November 7, 2010

Momma Goddess Trunk Show

My cousin, Cindy Baker, offered to have a trunk show for me in her home in Kingman, Kansas.  She has two sisters, Julie and Zella; as well as a sister-in-law, Connie; not counting her daughter, Brittney, and her niece, Clara; and all of them sent invitations to their friends for this trunk show.  A total of 90 people were invited.  Wow!!  

We made the drive from Greeley, Colorado to Kingman, Kansas; which is about 9 hours of drive time.  My mom and husband with our three dogs have become great travelers!  Anyway, here's a few pictures of the setup in her awesome home.





Those Kansas ladies came ready to shop!  We had a steady crowd and I met the most wonderful people.  

Cindy was an awesome hostess, preparing soups and snacks for the visitors, and kept us hydrated throughout the day.

All in all, it was one of the best experiences I have had and I want to thank Cindy again for the successful first trunk show for Momma Goddess Treasures!

1 comment: